Here are some Internet Safety.
the message of this video is
Your digital footprint is important because
It's Your Choice
- don't take means to your heart.
- Find things you like to do and people you like to do it with.
- When it gets rough, get help.
- Don't loose hope.
- Have confidence.
Talent Show Cyber Bullying
- Don't write it when you can't say it face to face to them.
- Don't be mean to people.
- Don't treat people bad because they might do the same
- Don't think you can erase your actions once you've done it.
- Think about the consequences that will happen when you get in trouble.
- Words hurt dont leave part of it.
- Ignore them.
- leave them alone.
- Words hurt people.
- Dont be part of it when they stop bullying you.
- If you cant say it in face why say it online.
- say "stop it" to the person who's bullying you or someone.
- leave the place where its happening.
- Don't say mean things to people because it doesnt change anything but the way people will threat you.
- Dont talk negative about someone.
- Don't post anything that's embarrassing.
- anyone can see your post.
- think before you post.
- don't post things your going to regret in the future.
- don't post picture of yourself that will make people make fun of you.